Sunday, August 22, 2010

1:48am and counting....

I don't particularly want to go to sleep. I have a plan in my head to stay up ALL night tonight because I have a long flight in the morning and I would much rather sleep on the plane than sit and be bored. So...I'm starting my second official post!

First four months of being married...
                            were tough. Not because living with him so difficult to do, but because I never got to see him! It was so hard. After winter break, things got hectic. Ry and I both go to school at UVU - He's going to become a graphic engineer, and I'm going to become a nurse. Ry had started a new job at the Radissan and worked way too many hours for his own good. There would be weeks that for three or four days straight the only time we would see each other was in the morning before I took off, or at night when he would wake me up to say hi before we fell asleep.

Which reminds me...I do have a pretty awesome story. Some nights I would purposely fall asleep on the couch so he would have to wake me up enough for me to walk to our room, so I could say hi and see how his day was. One night I had fallen asleep on the couch, thinking I was so smart with my plan...I kept waking up thinking I had been asleep for hours and that Ry had to be home. I would search and search for my cell phone to check the time, but always fell back asleep before I found it.

Finally, I searched until I found it. It was 6am! I was so bugged! He made me sleep on the couch ALL night! So, ornerly (is that a word?) I climbed into bed with the intention to wake him up. He snuggled all close to me...meanwhile I'm still fuming a little bit...finally I grumpily asked him why he didn't wake me up.

Confused. He didn't know what I was talking about. My husband lost me in our 600 sq. foot apartment.

Now his side has a sad twist...

When he came home he found my wedding ring in the bathroom. He thought I went out with my single, cute friend, Holly. Haha. Poor guy. I guess we both had a little bit of a rotten night.

I don't have many pictures from those few months except for spring break. Here are a few!
Snowmobiling in Idaho

I have a confession that I'm not so sure I should confess right now...but I will in hopes that my sweet sweet siblings don't tattle on me, *hint hint* :) When Ry and I went snowmobiling we found this awesome spot that had never been touched. There were a ton of oak trees around and I was cruising through them and weaving around when I SMACKED into a tree! It scared the living daylights outta me! Luckily I hurried and shoved the machine into reverse and got us out of there. Ryan didn't particularly like my reversing skills...but we survived! Once we determined the machine was okay, we had a good laugh!





last couple of pictures for the night!...I can't not post pictures of my man's birthday...





I should't be surprised that he pulled a face...

Love the wrapping paper :)

...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment