Monday, January 16, 2012

by Melissa Sue Photography

I have an amazing sister-in-law that is a very talented photographer. She was so great to do our engagements and temple pictures and has been so good to take pictures for us at other important events. I don't know if I've expressed to her enough how grateful I am to her for that. So once again, thank you Mel!! I love having all the precious pictures that I have because of you! 

I wanted some updated pictures of us because to be quite honest, its been a while since we've had family pictures and I look completely different. It might be the hair...I'm not quite sure :) So, once again, sweet Mel took the time and talent to take some amazing pictures for us. Enjoy!


















and a couple silly ones....








 Thank you Mel! We love the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment